Interesting that Boston has most patents for radiation imaging..
Innovation By Design
DataViva, a project developed in part by Media Lab professor César Hidalgo, aims to make a wide swath of government economic data usable with a series of visualization apps.
In the four years since the U.S. government…
- New MIT Media Lab Tool Lets Anyone Visualize Unwieldy Government Data (fastcodesign.com)
- New MIT Media Lab Tool Lets Anyone Visualize Unwieldy Government Data (socialzenblog.wordpress.com)
- Cameron Kerry Joins MIT Media Lab As Visiting Scholar (web.mit.edu)
- Five Observations from MIT Media Lab Anniversary Event (sophisticatedfinance.typepad.com)
- MIT Invents A Shapeshifting Display You Can Reach Through And Touch (alinvelea.wordpress.com)
- The Who’s Who of data science is coming to DataBeat, and you need to be there too (venturebeat.com)
When we put 23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki on the cover of Fast Company’s November issue, we didn’t expect the FDA to yank the compan…
- Exclusive: What Really Drove 23andMe And The FDA Apart (fastcompany.com)
- FDA tells 23andMe to halt sales of genetic test – USA TODAY (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- 23andMe ordered to stop selling $99 genetic test (newscientist.com)