What Happens When Republicans Realize Obamacare Was Written for Them? – Bloomberg Politics.
Category: Data Governance
Soviet performance enhancing biotech now being grown by Alaskan farmers
FDA DNA testing finds many supplements at big box retailers are primarily fillers
Forget the tech bubble. It’s the biotech bubble you should worry about – Quartz
4 Ways Using Big Data to Hire People Could Backfire
Presidential Speeches Were Once College-Level Rhetoric—Now They’re for Sixth-Graders – The Atlantic
The End of Ownership: The Zero-Marginal-Cost Economy
Massachusetts Has the Worst Drivers. Duh.
The Most Innovative Cities in America | Inc.com
Interesting that Boston has most patents for radiation imaging..
NY State to launch a patient portal that gives residents access to health records
MIT Media Lab site lets anyone visualize government data
New MIT Media Lab Tool Lets Anyone Visualize Unwieldy Government Data
Innovation By Design
DataViva, a project developed in part by Media Lab professor César Hidalgo, aims to make a wide swath of government economic data usable with a series of visualization apps.
In the four years since the U.S. government…
- New MIT Media Lab Tool Lets Anyone Visualize Unwieldy Government Data (fastcodesign.com)
- New MIT Media Lab Tool Lets Anyone Visualize Unwieldy Government Data (socialzenblog.wordpress.com)
- Cameron Kerry Joins MIT Media Lab As Visiting Scholar (web.mit.edu)
- Five Observations from MIT Media Lab Anniversary Event (sophisticatedfinance.typepad.com)
- MIT Invents A Shapeshifting Display You Can Reach Through And Touch (alinvelea.wordpress.com)
- The Who’s Who of data science is coming to DataBeat, and you need to be there too (venturebeat.com)
23andMe and the FDA: what really drove them apart
What Really Drove 23andMe And The FDA Apart
BY ROBERT SAFIAN, fastcompany.com
Is getting a $99 DNA test really hazardous to your health? Our editor-in-chief decodes an innovation dustup.
When we put 23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki on the cover of Fast Company’s November issue, we didn’t expect the FDA to yank the compan…
- Exclusive: What Really Drove 23andMe And The FDA Apart (fastcompany.com)
- FDA tells 23andMe to halt sales of genetic test – USA TODAY (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- 23andMe ordered to stop selling $99 genetic test (newscientist.com)