We need more protein for the developing world, but we really don’t need to be raising more livestock. The solution might be buzzing around your head right now.
How do you feed 9 and half billion people without destroying the planet? Accord…
- South African ‘Fly Factory’ Highlights Insects as Food: Bugs for Livestock (scienceworldreport.com)
- UN urges world to eat more insects (bbc.co.uk)
- Attention entrepreneurs: Your livestock business is growing – but only in Africa and other developing regions (ilri.org)
- UN says bugs are food of the future (bigpondnews.com)
- Drylands of the developing world: New livestock and crop research program launched (drbausman.wordpress.com)