Three out of four people are in constant job-search mode and, increasingly, Twitter is their tool of choice. Here’s how to make 140 characters work for you.
Can a tweet—or three—land you a dream job?
That’s a question Taylor Aldredge now…
- How To Tweet Your Way To Your Dream Job (fastcompany.com)
- #HireJodi: Pittsgrove woman uses social media to hopefully land dream job on Ellen DeGeneres Show (nj.com)
- 140 more characters to follow on Twitter (bizjournals.com)
- The New York Times’ first blogger Nick Kristof on journalism in a digital world and the age of activism (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Twitter Is the New Haiku (theatlantic.com)
- “Creativity in 140 Characters” – Guy Yalif and Internet Week New York (socialmediatoday.com)