Jan Chipchase is a Executive Creative Director of Global Insights at frog – a global design and innovation company. Prior to this role she worked for almost a decade as a strategist in Nokia’s Los Angeles design studio and Principal Scientist in the Nokia Research Center, Tokyo. She specializes in taking teams of concept/industrial designers, psychologists, usability experts, sociologists, and ethnographers into the field and, after a fair bit of work, getting them home safely.
- The annual fail – The Davos top down approach (World Economic Forum) (socialforesight.wordpress.com)
- Ethnography of Trolling: Workarounds, Discipline-Jumping & Ethical Pitfalls (2 of 3) (ethnographymatters.net)
- Chipmusic Ethnographer (wired.com)
- Editors’ Choice: On Digital Ethnography, magnifying the materiality of culture (part 3 of 4) (digitalhumanitiesnow.org)
- “Standing on the Edge of a Thorn” Nominated for Prestigious Media Impact Award (prweb.com)
- What Are The Most Popular Innovation Tools? Here Are The Results From Our Recent Survey. (mootee.typepad.com)