The Germans have been into this stuff way longer than we have. BioNova Natural Swimming Pools are built to operate using the same principles and functions that Mother Nature uses to clarify and purify natural ponds, streams and lakes. A Natural Swimming Pool consists of deep, middle and shallow water zones. In each of these zones are plants, which help with the cleaning of the pool and which create the climate for an ideal mix of microorganisms. These plants are bedded in gravel and other special aggregates and water from the Natural Swimming Pool is pumped through these zones so that microorganisms and other small life forms become permanently embedded and help clean the water. Special patented eco-friendly technology is used to enhance Mother Nature’s natural processes. The basis of this biological cleaning process is the use of plants in connection with a patented biological filtration and hydraulic system. The surface water is cleaned with the help of skimmers and overflow gutters.
The BioNova Pool is a new innovation created by BioNova. The swimming area and the planted regeneration area are completely separated. The waste-water is treated in a biological way without using chemicals, so that you can swim and bath in absolutely natural, vivid water. In fact the water quality is as high as in the natural pre-Alpine lakes. And last but not least: there’s a huge cost advantage in comparison with traditional Swimming Pools.
BioNova, Schwimmteich, Badeteich, biologischer Pool.
- My favourite swimming pool (iswimmer.wordpress.com)
- A Milestone: Pool Services Technologies has Now Conserved more than 7 Million Gallons of Water (prweb.com)
- Chlorine Tablets for your Pool – Alaska, United States (travelpod.com)
- Go Chemless Recognized in the News (prweb.com)
- Bio-based chemicals: When green is toxic (greenbiz.com)
- Best Spa Chemicals for your needs – Alaska, AK (travelpod.com)