Your future competitors will likely supply what you do—but from cheaper, off-the-radar sources.
There are backyard business terms, and there are—how shall we put it?—more elevated notions.
Any kid with a lemonade stand grasps “supply”…
- Disruption Lessons From Airbnb (inc.com)
- Airbnb is Disruptive, But Is It Getting “Creepy” Now, Too? (techpresident.com)
- Is Renting On Airbnb Cheaper Than Staying At A Hotel? A Graphic Comparison Of US Cities (gadling.com)
- Would You Use Airbnb in a Disaster? Airbnb is Planning on It! (disaster-net.com)
- Strangling Innovation: Tesla versus ‘Rent Seekers’ (blogs.berkeley.edu)