This is really kind of sad…To improve drug safety, FDA should check its mixed-up files – The Boston Globe.
- FDA Issues New Cautionary Guidelines for Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants, Parker Waichman LLP Reports (prweb.com)
- DrugRisk Announces Updated Information on Mirena Lawsuits (prweb.com)
- FDA’s Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (Part 2 of 3) (prweb.com)
- FDA Gives Nod to Celgene For Multiple Myeloma Drug ‘Pomalyst’ (guardianlv.com)
- Social Media Guidance Countdown Continues: 576, 575, 574 . . . (druganddevicelaw.blogspot.com)
- The State of Drug Safety Surveillance in the U.S.: Much Improved, More to Come (brookings.edu)