A slew of new ventures is springing up in the Boston and NYC area aiming to fill the need for job based, tech training for working professionals. This includes Intelligent.ly, Boston Startup School, General Assembly, and well known companies such as Skillshare.
Catching a new wave of courses – Page 2 – Boston.com.
- Startup Watch: 5 to follow (Jan. 29-Feb. 5) (bizjournals.com)
- Businesses hope to bring startups to Hopkinton (metrowestdailynews.com)
- New ed tech startup accelerator, LearnLaunchX, planned for Boston area (bizjournals.com)
- Boston’s Hardware Startups Need an Identity (xconomy.com)
- Will Google Glass Create an Omni-Web? (edrodpov.com)
- Young Forex Startup ITM Financial Unearths Next Generation Neural FX Risk Management (prweb.com)
- The Gift of Career Rebirth: Boston Startup School Graduates 60 New Students (bostinno.com)
- Ed-Tech Tidbits: Launch Academy, LearnLaunch Step Out (xconomy.com)
- [Study] Whose time is worth more: @Jason’s or @Dharmesh’s? (priceintelligently.web11.hubspot.com)
- Investors make a $27M bet in ad-tech startup DataXu (venturebeat.com)