I found it interesting to listen to the recent keynote speech on the launch of the Apple iPad, one of the most anticipated new Apple products and a groundbreaking one in the world of mobile devices due to its touch based interface. But what I found most fascinating was the mention by Steve of the importance of combining liberal arts and technology at Apple to help design products that both excel from an engineering standpoint but are also extremely usable. In my opinion that including the excellent customer service established at the Apple stores is what sets this company apart from virtually all other consumer tech companies right now.
- Here’s What the iPad 5 Will Look Like [Mockups] (news.softpedia.com)
- Thousands Of iPads ‘Neutered’ For Secure Use By US Government (appadvice.com)
- Apple’s New iPad Takes On Microsoft As Tablets Nab PC Sales (forbes.com)
- Apple announces 128GB iPad (telegraph.co.uk)
- iPads now 1 in 5 of all PCs shipped (telegraph.co.uk)