Republicans are actually more afraid of outside intruders while Democrats are more collaborative and less paranoid. This research shows that Republicans have a biological difference and startle more easily. It draws upon an emerging field of evolutionary anthropology and psychology.
- Boston Globe endorses Barack Obama over former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney (boston.com)
- Boston Globe Joins The MassKnowsMitt.com Chorus (ourfuture.org)
- New Language and Culture Series on Anthropology News (aaanet.org)
- Anthropology of Mid-Sized Startups (ribbonfarm.com)
- Young, tech-savvy residents changing political landscape (tbo.com)