This rather amusing concept involves creating virtual storefronts in seconds and using that to purchase wholesale goods (instant milddleman).
- Virtual reality: New retail trend combines online and traditional shopping (o.canada.com)
- Virtual storefronts: retailers try to combine online and traditional shopping (o.canada.com)
- Filling empty windows (independentmail.com)
- Carriers try outflanking app stores with WAC (reviews.cnet.com)
- Small Businesses Open Storefronts On Facebook (huffingtonpost.com)
- Visit the UK’s first virtual pop-up shop, 27-29 October (debenhams.com)
- Google virtual tours let you get up close and personal with Ann Arbor businesses (annarbor.com)