Laura Entis, inc.com
Mar 4, 2013
Maria Giudice, founder and CEO of design firm Hot Studio, turned her love for the arts into a $15.5 million business.
For as long as she can remember Maria Giudice, founder and CEO of the design company Hot…
By Nathan Hurst, wired.co.uk
Five years ago, Jen Bekman founded 20×200 on the belief that everyone should be able to collect art, and that the internet could help them do so. While neither the oldest nor the biggest place to buy prints online (art.com has…
Met this woman at carol’s wedding. pretty cool stuff.
- 7 Ways to Get More Out of a Wide-angle Lens (digital-photography-school.com)
- Resources for Documentarians (everydaypassport.wordpress.com)
- 10 Blogs That Will Make You Into An Amazing Photographer (makeuseof.com)
- Sharp focus on photographic images (theraconteur.co.uk)
- Damn the Technology! Full Speed Ahead! (pixiq.com)
- Universal Camera Tool Enhances Personal Photography (mashable.com)
- My Digital Photography Experience (wincharles.wordpress.com)
- Digital Photography – August 2012 Australia (extratorrent.com)