The typical Mac user is a freckled woman in a T-shirt and jeans.
At least, that’s the most likely Mac user according to research from BlueStacks. She has also got a two-in-five chance of wearing glasses and a 15 percent chance of sport…
Transform your favorite shoes, shirts, and jackets into heavy-duty, water-repelling workwear with Otter Wax, an all-natural, nontoxic bar derived from humanely and sustainably derived beeswax, lanolin (extracted from wool), and plant-bas…
- Coal and Otter Wax Collaborate on a Weatherproof 5-Panel Hat for Spring (complex.com)
- Coal + Otter Wax 5 Panel Hat Collaboration (coolhunting.com)
Hipsters have been mocked every which way; from their penchant for skinny jeans to their highbrow coffee tastes (and low-brow incomes), from their love of vintage records to their disdain for corporate chains an…
- 10 Signs you’re a true Hipster. (elephantjournal.com)
- Rebecca van Bergen Gives Wings to Struggling Artisans (pbs.org)
- Sarah Davidson: Bring it Back Now Ya’ll: Turning to Our Traditional Past, Seeking Sustainable Solutions for the Future (huffingtonpost.com)
I must find a more efficient way of ironing my shirts!!!
- I’ve Got a Zazzle Store! (mollybuffington.wordpress.com)
- 8th Grade Rocks (thevintageapple.com)
- PROMO: Orisue Custom T-Shirt, Part of the “Agent 47 Initiative” Collection, Available Now (complex.com)
- The Custom Sport Shirts You’ll Want for the Weekend (esquire.com)
- Custom tuxedo shirts: how and where to use (fitcustomshirts.com)