The compelling case for why a breadth of knowledge and a depth of expertise spur innovation.
In the summer of 1982 a 27-year-old Steve Jobs accepted an award at the Academy of Achievement. During his brief speech, he hit what would become…
- Kanye Got Mice Autographed By Steve Jobs And Woz For Father’s Day (gizmodo.com.au)
- Let’s go for a walk (empwaynek.wordpress.com)
- A Video Compilation of ‘Steve Jobs’s Funniest Keynote Moments’ (macobserver.com)
- Build A Company That Attracts The Next Steve Jobs (techcrunch.com)
- A Thought-Provoking Quote From Steve Jobs (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- Steve Jobs Biopic Puts the Ashton Kutcher in Steve Jobs (animalnewyork.com)