Since most information and knowledge workers don’t spend nearly as much time chatting on a phone these days as managing data in other forms (email, messages, sites, social media), it increasingly makes little sense to spend the thousands of dollars a year charged by major carriers for a their phone services. Fortunately, some smaller companies are starting to under stand this and offering the iPhone via no contract, low cost, data based plans.
- Family Frugal Fun Announces Frugal Living Series in 2013 (prweb.com)
- How To Be Frugal (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- 365 Frugality Tips: Welcome to the Year of Renewed Frugality (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- 365 Frugality Tips: Free Exercise (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- Mobile Phone Plans You Should Avoid (lifehacker.com.au)
- Finding Your Personal Budget Strategy (apartmentguide.com)
- A Desire for Normalcy as Sandy Hook Students Return to Class – New York Times (nytimes.com)