New cosmetic creams and therapies that make use of stem cells carry bizarre, gruesome risks.
A woman in Los Angeles went to her doctor with pain and clicking in her eyelid, following a cosmetic procedure a few months earlier. The…
- The Biotech Frontier in Texas; Birdbrains & Adult Stem Cell Therapy (meganjrutherford.com)
- Growing Bones By ‘Kicking’ Stem Cells Shows Medical Promise (natureworldnews.com)
- “Nanokicking”: Scientists Develop Cheaper, Easier Way to Grow Bone From Stem Cells (counselheal.com)
- What’s Next for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine? (scientificamerican.com)
- Nanopatterning study pushes regenerative medicine another step forward (nanowerk.com)