Given that most functions of a modern business and organizations from education to retail can now be duplicated with $500 worth of computer equipment this article argues that many can now be better managed as coffee shops.
- Coffee Expo Seoul 2013 to Provide Hub for Korea’s Booming Coffee Market (prweb.com)
- Specialty Coffee: The Pursuit of Deliciousness (coolmaterial.com)
- Guy buys closed coffee shop on busy street with little parking, reopens it and only lasts 6 months. Does he accept defeat graciously? Of course not or it wouldn’t be posted here. (Bonus: comment section) [Dumbass] (fark.com)
- FindMeCoffee.com Launches Digital Branding and Sales Tools for Coffee… (prweb.com)
- High-End Coffee Drinks will be Given Out at theLab’s Grand Opening, Better Buzz Coffee’s New Cutting Edge Coffee Shop in San Diego (prweb.com)
- Coffee 101: Learn how to brew at Ipsento Coffee House (wgntv.com)