Not exactly rocket science but Chemgenex has developed a nice mashup of mapping for clinical trials searching instead of the usual process of dumping them in Clinicaltrials.gov and hoping some patient or researcher finds them.
- Is clinical quality assurance in early phase trials really important? (mrcmeyer.com)
- Global Clinical Trials: Preferred CRO Partnerships, 1-2 October 2012, Philadelphia, PA (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Saskatchewan MS patient part of vein therapy trials (cbc.ca)
- Companion Diagnostics Gains Wider Acceptance in FDA Despite Challenges (labsoftnews.typepad.com)
- Randomised Clinical Trial: Lactobacillus for Children With Acute Diarrhoea (minibypass.wordpress.com)
- Clinical Trials Must be Open Data: Please Contact MEPs (opendotdotdot.blogspot.com)