I’ve been testing this neat new app called Wordle which I found out about on the Many Eyes site made by Martin Wattenburg and will create visualizations of any text. I applied it to my delicious bookmarks and to my blog. It’s also been applied on Many Eyes to analyze speeches and more.
- 10 Visualization Tools Selected by Educator for Educator (classroom-aid.com)
- Mathematical Practices Wordle (dmpbrockton.wordpress.com)
- Using Word Clouds for Topic Modeling Results (dhs.stanford.edu)
- Talking Wordles Here (claudsy.wordpress.com)
- Wordled Wonder (2voices1song.com)