This is hilarious. This guy went to the best schools and grew up around the rich and now has written a funny ethnography of what it is like to be one of the rich. Turns out they are even more neurotic, stressed, and unkempt than the rest of us!
- Ethnography in the public eye; a few lessons along the way (blogs.lse.ac.uk)
- Population Health and Social Governance: Analyzing the Mainstream Incorporation of Ethnography (2012) (foucaultnews.wordpress.com)
- Ethnography revisited – timing and pacing (orgtheory.wordpress.com)
- David Tennant – David Tennant Dusting Off Doctor Who Coat For Anniversary Episode? (contactmusic.com)
- The Boston Globe Asks, “Who Owns You After You Die?” (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Christopher Tennant on London vs. New York (vanityfair.com)