Great article on the fact that Nokia is investing heavily in a do or die fashion in understanding the anthropology of how people actually use mobile devices in the developing world, and using this to develop a line of low power mobile devices.
Nokia Sets Sights on Developing World – Technology Review.
- Nokia’s $1.35B Job: Pioneer World’s Strongest Material (newser.com)
- Some interesting “Did you know…” facts about Nokia (wpcentral.com)
- Nokia Begins Work On Graphene, World’s Strongest Material (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Nokia teasing a super-resolution camera on Facebook? (wmpoweruser.com)
- Qualcomm, Nokia partner on new 3G phones (reviews.cnet.com)
- Nokia Lumia 1000-The Next 41 MP Windows Phone (technoworrlld.blogspot.com)